Saturday, August 14, 2010

Kangaroo Paw plant 08-14-10

Kangaroo Paw plant is one of my favorites. This is the 'old-fashioned' yellow variety. I showed a newer red variety in my post with pictures from Sherman Library and Gardens:






I'm gradually learning how to use my Droid (when I type it I can hear the sort of gong-like, echoing sound they use in the TV ads), but if you call me, be patient because it takes lots of rings for me to answer! Leave a message - I WILL find it and open it and call you back!!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Rayna said...

Never heard of a kangaroo plant - what a fun name!

My cell phone message says something like "my cell phone is probably at the bottom of my purse, so leave a message and I'll call you back when I find it." It invariably rings when I am in the kitchen and it is in my purse in the sewing room. LOL